So Thankful For My Recent Trip to New Bern and Morehead City--Part two.

Some more reasons to be thankful for my recent trip to North Carolina. Here are pictures of my great grandparents Frank and Ophelia Bryant when they were a little older. The pictures were in the living room of my Aunt Rosa and Uncle Nat's house. So many wonderful pictures I got a chance to look at this past week. Here are three of them. The third picture is of my Aunt Eloise Bryant Grigsby when she was a young  lady. Amazing how much she looks like her mother Ophelia.

Frank Bryant


Ophelia Jones Bryant

Eloise Bryant Grigsby

Comments

  1. Very nice photos. Glad you were able to get some shots!! That reminds me, got to always have that camera.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020