The Book Of Me: Prompt 22 --Daily Routine

Image courtesy of  jesadaphorn / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

If you are not familiar with this wonderful project that was created by Julie Goucher of the Angler's Rest blog, please refer to this link: http://www.anglers-rest.net/book-of-me-written-by-you.html.


This week's prompt is - Daily Routine(s)

Do you have a daily routine?
Did your parents? Grandparents?
Why did they (or you ) have this routine?
Where did this routine take place?
Structure - Is this important to you? or your family?

I am a person who usually likes doing stuff in order but I have to say, I don't feel like writing about this particular prompt at this time. Now I could try I suppose and get something out but in the end I don't think it would come out right. So for now I am going to skip this one and go on to Prompt 22. That's not to say I won't return to this one at a later time.  

Besides, Prompt 23 is just looking way too intriguing to me right now. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020