Wordless Wednesday: Morehead City Postcards

I have been enjoying collecting postcards from places where my ancestors lived for some time now. Morehead City on the eastern coast of North Carolina is one of those places.  Recently, I found that I had so many postcards that I started an album to show them off in. Sometimes I find myself turning the pages and daydreaming about how things might have been. Here's a few to start. I will probably feature some more from time to time. 











A couple of pages from the album I started.

Comments

  1. That is so cool Andrea...I do the same thing. Thanks for sharing Morehead City.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,

    I want to let you know that your blog post is listed in my Fab Finds post today at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-february-14.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Jana for including me on your Fab Finds List this week :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020