Not So Wordless Wednesday: Ladybug Birthday!

My ladybug turned 7 today. S-E-V-E-N! How is this even possible? My husband and I had a blast bringing up cupcakes to her school. Cupcakes have a magical effect on people. We passed by several kids and grownups in the halls on the way up to her classroom. Most stopped whatever conversation they were having for a minute just to say...Mmmmmh Cupcakes.

We had a little party for her over the weekend. It was just family which was lovely. It was nice to see her today though in her world with her classmates around her wishing her well. 

Not So Wordless Wednesday:  Ladybug Birthday!  How Did I Get Here? My Amazing Genealogy Journey


© 2014, copyright Andrea Kelleher. All rights reserved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020