The Book Of Me: Prompt 49 --What Do I Sound Like?


If you are not familiar with this wonderful project that was created by Julie Goucher of the Angler's Rest blog, please refer to this link: http://www.anglers-rest.net/book-of-me-written-by-you.html.

This week's prompt is - What do I sound like?

Describe your voice
Perhaps include an electronic recording of your voice reciting a poem or reading a piece of writing. Maybe even this prompt response
Do you have recordings of other family members?

My voice is quite similar to my mother's. We both have deep voices. So if you want to hear what I sound like, click on the recordings. I used a website called Chirbit.com to create these recordings. The first is short. It's just me saying my name and the name of my blog. The second one is a quote from a lecture that was given by poet, author, and genealogist Laurence Overmire.



Check this out on Chirbit




Check this out on Chirbit

Comments

  1. Wow! That was so nice to hear your voice. Somehow I thought your voice would be higher pitched. I like the real thing better than my imagination. I'm going to look for something to post with my voice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020