The Book Of Me: Prompt 56 --Clubs And Societies


If you are not familiar with this wonderful project that was created by Julie Goucher of the Angler's Rest blog, please refer to this link: http://www.anglers-rest.net/book-of-me-written-by-you.html

This week's prompt is - Clubs and Societies

Do you belong to any?
Do you have to belong to any?
Are there any you belonged to and now don't?
What made you join them (and perhaps leave)?
What were they about?
Do you have membership details of organisations that family members belonged to?
What does it mean to belong to group / society / organisation?

Well this post is going to be brief. (Smile) When I attended college, I was a member of Binghamton University's Fencing Club. That was a little more than 20 years ago. Since that time I haven't really been a member of any clubs or societies. Well, wait that's not right. I do have a membership to the Carteret County Historical Society. Actually, I was late sending in my membership dues for this year so this blog prompt was the perfect reminder for me to put my payment in the mail.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Been A Long Time

Amanuensis Monday: Charity Ambrose Deed to Mt. Olive Methodist Church

Pink Invitational 2020